Friday 9 August 2013

Francoise's appearance on Create and Craft TV

Just a quick scheduled post as I wanted to let you know that the stamp sheets Francoise had on her show yesterday are not available for us to sell as they are but we will have the stamps as single images at the  Great British Craft Festival this weekend.

I would tell you which ones but unfortunately I've lost my list!  Well, not really lost, I've likely packed it.

You will find some of them on the following links on our website

Holly Tree HERE
Towering Parcels HERE
Holly Sleigh HERE
Christmas Stocking HERE

Francoise will be bringing her sample cards to the Stoneleigh Park show so you will be able to see them and the stamps there.  We will also have Souffle pens and some of the other items with us at the show too.

Have a great weekend!!

Bye for now

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!