Saturday 16 February 2013

A quick post with exciting news!!!!


Well it's turned out to be a very busy couple of days!!

I received a last minute request to step in and demonstrate for Stampendous at the NEC Trade Craft show this weekend, so I've been busy getting packed and have set up my demo area ready for the start of the show tomorrow for demos and make and takes and will be here at the show until Tuesday.  

Then, also even more last minute, I've been asked to appear on 3 shows on Create and Craft for Stampendous on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I don't know the times yet or exactly what I will be doing but it will be with stamps and accessories from their new catalogue.  I'll be setting off straight from the NEC show to Peterborough so quite a week ahead!!

The new designs from Stampendous are wonderful and there are new additions to the range of embossing enamels, fragments, glass glitters etc.

I will be travelling on the next part of my adventure to Create and Craft with Linelle from Dreamweaver stencils who will be appearing in her first shows on Create and Craft.  Be sure to watch her too as she is the owner of the company and has travelled over from America to share her amazing talent with her Dreamweaver stencils, pastes and other products.

I'm sure Ian will appreciate a quiet week alone at home now after the manic shopping and packing over the last couple of days!!!

Jill x

8 comments:

  1. That is exciting news. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time at the show Jill, I bet it will be amazing. I'm so pleased you are going to be on C&C this week, i always look forward to your demos
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time at Stitches... no chance you'll be at Stamperama next week, I suppose?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - have fun! The new Stampendous stamps look really nice so I'm sure they'll be a pleasure to demo with. It's ages since I've been to a show - roll on Port Sunlight again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fabulous meeting you and catching up at the show Jill, have a great time today at Stitches and good luck with the tv shows too. You'll be absolutely fine I know.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Jill and I look forward to watching the shows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was fun meeting you on the NEC at Woodcraft and I enjoyed your demo's. Hope your TV show went well despite of the late arrival of your boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all went well and looking forward to seeing the Dreamweaver team (you and Linelle)
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!