Friday 29 June 2012

Bling It On Challenge

Our latest challenge starts today and I've certainly seized the opportunity of using Fran's encrusted jewel technique for my project!!!



I built up the texture with various colours of the shabby embossing enamels, shaved ice and glass glitters


I love these mosaics, they are self adhesive and can be cut into shapes so they can be added as a whole piece to save trying to line them all up!


All the chippie shapes are great to use with the enamels but adding numbers to cards are great for the special years.


I've been busy encrusting lots of chippie shapes, it's great fun!!!  I'll show more next week

Just a reminder that we are at a show on Sunday, 

Doncaster Rugby Club, Doncaster, DN2 5QB (10am-3pm)

More Info: http://www.rosspapercraftshows.co.uk/

Whatever you are doing, have a great weekend, and I hope the weather improves for us all!!!

Jill x



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous frantage-ing!!
    love the colours you have used!
    x tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Frantaging. Great use of colour. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those encrusted numbers are beautiful, and the textures on the bag are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that you love the Frantage powders as much as me :)
    Hope you have a great show.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!