Thursday 9 February 2012

New - Magenta stamps!


There's more new stuff to add to our website but I thought I'd quickly tell you about the new Magenta stamps that I've already added HERE.

There are a variety of designs, here's a little selection.







 And then something for cards for men...


Plus there is one new 6 " x 6" chipboard sheet, these vases will look great with leafing flakes or embossing powders!


I'm not liking this cold snap at all and started with a cold this morning urgh :(  Just hoping we don't get too much snow that's forecast for later today.

I hope you are all keeping warm. 

Jill x

3 comments:

  1. These new stamps are gorgeous, Jill and I love that stencil swirl. I can feel a spending spree happening.
    Sorry to hear about your cold, keep warm and stay indoors it's horrible outside.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamps Jill. Hope your cold gets better really soon.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful stamps!! Love all of them)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!