Thursday 18 August 2011

New Stampendous stamps


I can't believe I added these to our website over a month ago and I'm only just telling you about them!  Time is just flying far too quickly!!!


The new Stampendous Merry and Magical supplement features lots and lots of very tempting, beautiful, new designs.  

I thought I'd show you a few here, to see more please visit our website HERE. The link will take you straight to the pages.

As you'll see they are not all just for Christmas...  









I think they are really fabulous designs, and far too tempting!!

 Jill

4 comments:

  1. These are great stamps, the bird is my favourite. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh now these are really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill
    I have just got back from holiday and find these fabulous stamps - looks like I need to come and explore again soon.
    I hope all is well with you.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! ... the one with the key would be my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!