Thursday 9 December 2010

USArtQuest Napkin kit - Paris


The main image for this card is one of the napkins from the USArtQuest Napkin kit.  I fixed it to mount board and edged the piece using the Vintage watercolour mica paint, of course I had to add some shimmery bits, I couldn't help myself!!


I used scissors to cut a mica tile then stamped it with Stazon, it was part of a T!m stamp that I've also used as the background.  I added great tape to the napkin surface before adding the mica tile so that the glue doesn't show.


The card and mount were painted with the Vintage watercolour mica paints.  


The photo's below show more pieces I made on the USArtQuest workshop,.  The Christmas tree napkin that we used isn't in the actual kit but is very nice!





I used the watercolour mica paints that come with the set to add more detail, such as to the baubles.

Can you see that lovely shimmery effect on the surface, that is the super fine crystals, we don't have them separately yet but there is a jar in the napkin kit.


I'm lovin' this kit:)

Thanks for visiting!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!