Wednesday 8 September 2010

Harrogate show and another two C & C live shows

Why is it that everything comes along at once!!  We've a busy week here as we will be at the Great Northern Papercraft Show in Harrogate this coming Saturday and Sunday.  Our stand is in our usual place, please do come and say hello!  Amongst other new/newish things we have the new Hero Arts Christmas stamps and I have to say that far too many of them are just TOO lovely to resist! 

I'm back at Create and Craft on Wednesday at 9am for a stamping show, there'll be stamps, inks, stains and embossing powders on that show then I'm on again at noon for Craft Creations.

Our new challenge starts on Friday with a distress theme, thank you to those of you that have joined in the challenges so far and we hope you will join us for this next one.

Jill

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jill - will be there on Saturday and will pop by to say hello, and of course buy some goodies!!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you at the show on Saturday, Jill. I have my shopping list and craft tokens ready!!!!!
    I need to get back into your challenges again now that the Summer hols are over. Looking forward to being distressed.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Jill, I'll make sure it is on the 'Lots to do Revisited' forum whos on when section. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be working at Harrogate but might get a moment to pop over and say hello. Must get your shows booked in on my calendar. Must join in your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you wil be at the show. I will have to check out all your new stuff there. See you then. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!