Friday 17 September 2010

A few more things from Wednesday's show

 

The heart above was made the same way as the heart on the show, except I used Versamark underneath instead of one of the Yinks.  I used the cosmic blue violet embossing powder.


Above is another page from the Alluring Ladies mini journal.  The background was made with water spritzed ink using the Atmosphere ink pad.  For the the border stamping I used the brown Stazon ink on part of the stamp with the full ladies face, as shown on the card below, I simply inked the swirls at the bottom left hand side of the image.  I LOVE versatile stamps... so useful!


The last photo today is of the Golden Angel Wings embossing powder, I mentioned in the show how good it is on cream card.  It gives a really elegant look which is ideal for wedding cards. 


I'll show some more things from the show another time.

Jill

3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous x My fav is the beautiful butterfly x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, a fab show on Wednesday and your DT samples were gorgeous. Loving the latest in Inks, beautiful colours. Super techniques as always. Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately, don't know where the time goes.
    Love & Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched the show and it was good !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!