Wednesday 29 September 2010

Compo's Matchbox


Have you received your copy of November Craft Stamper yet?  If you have, take a look at pages 78 and 79 where you will find Michelle Marshall's Bug Box project.  Michelle is a member of our design team, Midnight-Crafter

Michelle came up with a fantastic idea that is so different, now I have to tell you that Michelle has given us a sample for the shop and bearing in mind I KNEW what to expect when I opened the box, I still jumped and got the creepy crawlies as something moved in the box when I opened it, now it could have been the jump that caused the movement when I saw the bugs, they are awesomely and frightenly realistic!! 

The Midnight Copper Moonglow embossing powder and the Autumn Leaf Starburst Stains really make them shimmer and shine, they are far too life like, so, if you fancy making someone jump, and really making a boy of any age a special treat, especially for halloween then the timing of this couldn't be better!

It's proving a popular project so if you haven't got a copy of the latest Craft Stamper mag, then you'll be able to grab a copy HERE, the stamps are HERE, the ink pads are HERE, the Starburst Stains are HERE and the embossing powder is HERE

I'm certain you'll have fun with this one!!!!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. I have my copy but haven't read it yet, will turn to this page first now x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!