Tuesday 6 July 2010

New Challenge Blog Open!

Our design team are all excited about our new challenge blog!  The blog is now ready for you to visit, the first challenge starts on Friday 16th July.  Challenge instructions will be posted soon.

Thanks to Vix we have new blinkies for both the challenge and ATC blogs (in sidebar on RHS) and we'd really love and appreciate it if you could spread the word by placing both blinkies into your sidebars.  Please follow the instructions given under the blinkie.

We hope you will join in with both the ATC swaps that have already started, and Challenges from 16th July.

Jill

5 comments:

  1. This all sounds really exciting,will be watching for the first challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this - Great Stuff!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always in for a good challenge :-) So I'm really looking forward to it!
    Take care, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. I'll look forward to joining in. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've posted my challenge on my blog today, hope it fits the bill and I hope to join in each time. Do I do anything else or send it to you?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!