Saturday 6 February 2010

Aspects of Design Butterfly Beauties


Our Aspects of Design stamp sheet Butterfly Beauties designed by Tracey Coates has been popular this week!  Rachel Jackson has a great project with it in Craft Stamper magazine this month and Debbie and Vix have cards showing on their blogs today too.

I also received an email from Georgina who wanted to show me a card she had made with the sheet, I love the way she has decorated her hair!

So do pop over to see how they have all used the Bling Maiden!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to find a pear stamp that was recently used by one of your new design team members on her blog. How can I purchase one of the pears by Aspect of Design? I can't locate on using Google or Bing...at least not yet! I am in the USA, but will pay international shipping to get one. I collect pear stamps. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!