Wednesday 6 January 2010

Blog Hop Anagram Answers

Honestly I'm really not meaning to tease you, we are nearly there with announcing the winners but in the meantime I thought some of you that attempted the anagrams would like to know the answers, they are….

Butterfly Beauties = Tasteful Buyer Bite

Starburst Stain Selection = Scatterbrain Sent Its Soul

Moonglow Sampler Kit = Know Immortal Gospel

Yes, I know, they were hard weren’t they!!!

Will be back asap with the list of blog hop winners!  I hope you are still keeping those fingers and toes crossed!
 
Jill

2 comments:

  1. of all that, i had "moonglow" something-or-other. they WERE hard! goodness me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet it too ages for you to think of them!!lol
    debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!