Monday 1 February 2010

Repeat time update - 12 noon today on Create and Craft, 3pm on Ideal World


Not going to let you forget am I?  Today, Create and Craft Live at noon on Sky 671, Freeview 36, if you'd like any of the items on the show, then visit us here

3pm on Ideal World for Craft Creations Ltd.

Just quickly scheduling this, with another teasing photo of one of the frames, hope it works!!

I'll let you know the repeat times as soon as I can.

Have a good week!!

Jill

UPDATE:  Not much notice but the show will be repeated tonight between 1am - 2am.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jill , just about to tune in , had caught the earlier show with Nigel -- BRILL ! ---- love all your techniques - off to watch --
    Anne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it Jill!!!!! And wasn't Nigel great just letting you get on, brilliant. I loved it and the embossing was so interesting. You made me want to get everything out and start playing there and then. The frames were just stunning and I would never have worked out how to do them by embossing on the mat first!!
    Hope you have a safe journey home.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, Unfortunately I missed the show (was at work & don't have any means of recording it, and I'm afraid I won't be staying up for the repeat, way past my bedtime! So I'm hoping you'll be showing us the full pic of the frame at some point, along with instructions (please!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!