Friday 2 October 2009

Coming up... Live TV shows!

Sorry I haven't blogged for over a week, lots of things in the planning here, I'll post all the dates as soon as I can, for now here's some dates on things we are up to...

Saturday 10th October - HSNW show at Port Sunlight, Wirral - I hope you've got your tickets already, as it's ticket only!!

Tuesday 13th October - Live show on Create and Craft at 12 o'clock (Sky 671 or Freeview 36). Tracey Coates designer of our latest collection of stamps will be with me on this show, (it's Tracey's first live show). We'd be really pleased if you can watch us! There may be repeats of the show if you cannot watch at the time or record it, I'll post the details here when I know.

Saturday 17th October - Demo and Sale Day at our unit in Craven Nursery Park. Jill Boulton will be demonstrating metal embossing with Walnut Hollow Tools, combining this with alcohol inks and other products. I will be demonstrating with Tracey's stamp collection that we are showing on the Create and Craft show. We will also be having lots of discounts on the day.

Kay and I are booked to do a live show the following week, plus another in November, see it's all go! Please pass the word around your crafting friends, we'd be very grateful for your support! I'll add more information to our website and on here as soon as I can. VERY exciting!!!

Expect me to be a little quiet for a while longer, there's lots of prep to do. We will of course share our cards with you after the shows.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, we have a workshop for a group of ladies from Lincoln, I'll be putting the planning and paperwork to one side for the day, can't wait to play and get messy!!

Thanks for visiting!

Jill

9 comments:

  1. This all sounds really exciting Jill. Can't wait for the C&C show, it seems ages since we saw you on there.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again...where are my airline tickets when I NEED them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about the shows. I've so missed you on tv. I got my HSNW ticket by the skin of my teeth. My first time there so excited about that too. Hope it's a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will be watching and supporting you when your on create n craft,
    good luck with all your shows,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my port sunny ticket in hand :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh honey.. it'll be good to see you on C and C.. have it ready prepped to tape. I'll dream it's like my own big fluffy cuddle.

    Sounds like you have a busy time ahead.

    Love n hugs.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to the Port Sunlight show for the first time next Saturday and I'm so pleased you will be there. It will be great to meet some of the team who give such brilliant service.I usually shop from you online so I'm really looking forward to browsing the products 'in the flesh'.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cor Jill that sounds Fab and I have some crafty buddies staying that weekend who would love to come too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news about the shows Jill, I have missed you on C&C, will set Sky on 13th as I am out.
    Your open day sounds great, if only I were nearer.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!