Wednesday 26 August 2009

Birthday card for a handy man

This is what I wanted to post yesterday, Helen made this card for Ian's birthday earlier this year. Sorry Helen, you can run, you can hide, but I'm still showing your card:) No actually Helen happily agreed for me to show you her card.


Helen has used the tool and screw brads, I have added them to our website here. I finally managed to get the photos on the website today. It is still a mystery as to why I could add them at the shop but not from home, umm, odd! There is probably a good reason why, anyway the brads have been available for a while and have been very popular. The good news is that we have some left in stock, the bad news is that Woodware have run out so if you fancy getting some, do order them quickly!!

I've put some close up pictures below.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has entered to win the blog candy so far and also for the messages you have left me, much appreciated.
Jill
PS: We've had a lot of people ordering the Stampendous Jumbo Snowman Perfectly Clear set, just wanted to mention that if you are looking for it, we have it in stock here.

4 comments:

  1. How cute is he!! No wonder everyone's ordering that snowman! Great card Ian got for his birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a man's card...which we all know are the HARDEST ideas to come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jill
    What a good card for a man.
    Well done Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. It's good to be back among my lovely blog friends and I've been having a good catch up at what everone has been up too while I've been away.
    Have a great bank holiday weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!