Wednesday 10 June 2009

A few things

Welcome to the new followers and thank you everyone for your comments, I hope you'll keep visiting us.

Kay's Blog Candy Winner
Here is a photo from Jeannette, winner of Kay Carley's Blog Candy, who has used one of the flower stamps from the Funky Flowers sheet that she won to make 3 framed pictures that will adorn the walls of her newly decorated bedroom, great idea Jeannette, so pretty!!

Stamp Magic Show, The Dome, Doncaster - Sunday 21st June
I know I've been asked about this before so just to let you know that we will be at this show as usual. We will have Kay's new stamps with us along with sample cards, and probably the book I've been showing for the last few days. I have some plans to add other things to the book so do come along for a look. I will also be demonstrating, and will have some lovely new things by then so waiting to see what we have and what I can come up with before I make firm plans.

Workshops
We have a workshop on Saturday, Cards for Men, if anyone is interested we still have spaces. You can book online here.

Jill x

1 comment:

  1. Yeah so glad you will be at the Dome - I'm really looking forward to that.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!