Saturday 9 May 2009

Latest stamp sheets

Morning everyone! As Jill is busy today at the Port Sunlight show I thought I'd take over!! It's been a hectic few days for me and for Jill too - for different reasons though as we have both had different things going on - Jill has been busy preparing for the show and I've been frantic with deadlines so for the last few days we haven't been talking to each other!! Not because we've fallen out, I hasten to add, but just because we haven't had the time. So I have absolutely no idea if the new stamp sheets are going to make an appearance at the show today or not! I am really hoping that they do. I probably won't be catching up with Jill until next week as she will be busy after the show so if anyone goes to this show and stops by The Stamp Man's stand perhaps you can let me know if the stamps made it?

Next week Jill is hoping to load up the new designs onto the website so for those of you who weren't able to make the show you'll be able to buy them online very soon and for those of you who live down south I will be demonstrating with these stamp sheets at The Craft Barn's Extravaganza Weekend so you will be able to see them there.

Jill and I are also going to be giving away some blog candy very soon too - just as soon as we start communicating again(!) - which will include one of the new stamp sheets so do keep checking both here and over at my blog too as we will be giving away different sheets!

Meanwhile have a great weekend.

Kay x

2 comments:

  1. no kay they didnt make it im afraid!!sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a shame!

    Thanks for letting me know though Debbie.

    K x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!